Wednesday 28 March 2012

Quantum Jumper - Teaser


So far,the story is done but only in my head. So,till I have time,mood and determination to write it, the character will continue living up there. So far, I manage to write a scrip-like dialogue cause thats how I see it in my funny little head. I leave the rest for you readers to speculate.
(Hint-Quantum Jumper,not time traveller).Fair warning to grammer Nazi.Give me some break, English is not my strong language.Hmm.come to think of it, Bahasa Malaysia is also not my strong language. XD


=====================================================
FADE IN
CLOSE ON a dice containing six sides is thrown..It continue rolling..
MYSTERIOUS VOICE (V.O)
Quantum Mechanic explained that for each choice; the world will be split into each of the different result for the choice.

THE SCREEN is split in 6 whereby each one shows each possible result for the dice; 1,2,3,4,5 and 6.
Scene – A Highschool’s  Classroom
A girl, Autumn is walking shyly towards a boy, Zach sitting in a classroom. All the other girls seem to be encouraging her. She approaches the boy. The boy seems nervous too.
Zach
What’s up?
Autumn
Umm.here.
Autumn hand over to Zach a note and quickly took off. Her friends make the “uuhhhh” sound.
Zach quickly read the note.
Meet me in gym. Lunch
p/s :- I’m not wearing any underwear today. Xoxo

Zach looks excited.

Scene – The Gym, lunch
Zach is at the door to gym, he is deciding whether to enter or not. He takes another look at the time, 12 pm. Finally, he takes a deep breath and pushes the door
The gym is dark. Looks like Autumn is right in the middle of the court. Zach walking toward her
Zach
Autumn? Hello..
Autumn
Stop! Zach stay right there..
Zach
Ohh.okay. Ermm. I’ve read the note you give me and I just thought..
Zach seems flustered.
Autumn
Yeah I know. But I’m like super shy..
Zach
Oh it’s okay. I understand
Autumn
Your cloth. Take it off
Zach
You kiddin’ me?
Autumn
No. First you, then me. That’s the rule
Zach’s heart beats faster
Zach
Erm..okay
Zach started unclothing. He only have his underwear on when the light in the gym is on. Zach now see all the student are hiding in the gym and they started laughing and pointing at him. He feel really embarrassed. He look at Autumn and she too is laughing at him along with her friend. He wanted to run but he is circled around by the crowd. Zach closed his eyes and wish he never gone to the gym.  Then suddenly the screen goes blank..
Scene – Cafeteria, lunch
Zach open his eye. He is eating beside his friend, Long.
Long
You chicken out right. If I were you, I would have go to the gym. You are wasting your one and only chance of ever being with a girl like Autumn, man.
Zach look puzzled.
Zach
What? I’m just from the gym you stupid fag
Long
Yeah I know. You were at the door and you ran away like a pathetic sissy.
Zach seems more puzzled
Zach
What the hell are you talking about? I went inside the gym and then...
Zach looks like he finally realized something
Long
Yeah whatever, sissy
Zach looks at his watch – 12.30 pm.
CAMERA PUSHES IN on Zach, who shoots us a subtle glance.
-To Be Continued...hopefully-
==============================================


Science Behind The Scene
-According to String Theory, there are many dimension coexist with our. In the other dimension, the will be our doppelganger, same as yourself but different in some aspect, due to the different choice we make in each universe. You could be a rich millionaire in a dimension and be a beggar in the next
-For this book, I utilize the basic theory of multiple dimension and stretch it a bit (quite much =p)
-Every time you make a decision your dimension will split into the possible outcome of your decision
-Zach is different from  everyone else because he can choose which dimension he would like his mind presence would be
-For example,at 2am Zach is deciding whether he should take his lunch or not take his lunch.He then decide he would take his lunch. at 2.30am he decide he don't want to take his lunch. He quantum jumped into the other dimension where in that dimension,his doppelganger decide not to take dinner. When he jump, he retain the memory of previous jump, so he did not gain the memory of the doppelganger. So when he jump, suddently he will replace the conciousness of the doppleganger at 2.30 am. So,its not time travel as the time is the same. But in this dimension, due to his decision of not taking breakfast, he'd probably be in the toilet having a stomoch ache
-The story will enter some twist of morality and love and Zach deciding what is right and wrong. What is real and what is not. Is the love one in the current dimension will be the same in the next dimension

Thats it. new post for 2012.yay.=p
Thx Little dolphin for the push. If it wast for you, i'd probably wouldn't have written (the above). I'm lazy~~~ lol

2 comments:

littledolphin said...

this is interesting! :D

please write more .heeeeeeeeeeeeee xD

Kecik said...

heeeeeeee. senyum sampai ke telinga bila ada orang sudi baca*