Thursday 7 March 2013

Hitam and family

Firstly.lets skip the part where I apologized for not updating for what seems like ages. I just got caught up doing many things like breathing,going to the toilet,eating. It really took a lot of time expecially breathing which must be done repeatedly.

Like the many pet owner, I like to show off my pet to the internet too.



This is Hitam. Oh you all assumed he is called hitam because he is black? that's racist of you. hehe. just pulling your legs,he is called hitam because he's black.
 I'll share some story that will make you say,wow this chicken is darn awesome!
First of all,I raised hitam since he's a little chick. He's father and mother is 'ayam hutan' breed. You see,ayam hutan is wild chicken that live in the forest. Their body are small,thin and aerodynamic as the can glide from tree to tree to evade predator.ok back to the story, one day we have to suddently move to a different house and at that house,we cant take care of him.
It was a sad day.so we have to left hitam and his 2 gf  in the forest in front of our old emptied house. But Hitam is a very clever. He survived! me and my father would go every morning and feed them and every evening they would jump to the topmost tree and sleep there safe from dogs.
But sadly.one day,hitam's gf got stolen so,he now live all alone in the forest.
He went missing for severel days too but luckily we found him at our neighbors  We then took him to our new house. but he is not very happy there cause we have to lock him up all the time as it is not allowed to have pet.
Then one fine day,the old house is accessible once more.So, I take hitam and live together in the old house.
I like him so much.He endured so many hard situation.
He is a very good actor too. He would go to the neighbor and act all hungry so that they give him good food..Extra picky too,he will only eat gardenia breed and not the bread crump. The neighbor pampers him a lot.
He even fake death once to avoid being devoured by pack of dogs. Seriously,that night i hold him in my hand all frozen and all then suddenly he jump right out of my hand.
He is also practically unstealable. fast runner and high jumper.

So recently, I decided to find some friends for him (Yeah you are welcome Hitam, stop shitting on our neighbor lawn) 


This is 'cah. She's a beauty huh. Like posing for pictures too.


This one is enje.very manja

I dont have much to write about those two as i only recently buy them.(and i am beginning to feel very lazy again..XD)

Anyways all I have for now. Hope you enjoyed the post especially my pet lover reader,the Ratu Kicap.

1 comment:

littledolphin said...

you update! ;D
FINALLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY xD

I love posts about pets.cos i love pets. but i never had chicken as pet. Wel to be honest i dont have any pets.never ahd one.But one of my bff is a cat. ;D

Well i probably should explain later in my blog.He's actually the cat of my mum's boss.

Hitam is so cleverrrrr.He actually fake dead?!!!

Or do all ayams do that? O.O

He has two GF's???? :O

like seriously twooo? :O Some humans dont even have one (including myself lol) and he has two? -.-