Wednesday 2 May 2012

How to talk to your computer.

Hi,I've stumble over this cool website where you can actually ask anything and the computer will came out with the best possible response.Check out my conversation with cleverbot.com (not so clever actually.lol)

User: What am I?
Cleverbot: I'm rubber, you're glue, whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you! 
User: Why am I the glue.
Cleverbot: Because you are Clever.

User: Why am I clever?

Cleverbot: Are you skynet?

User: No,are you?

Cleverbot: Yes.

User: How do you know?

Cleverbot: My parents told me.

User: Who is your parent?

Cleverbot: Init is my parent process.

User: How clever are you?

Cleverbot: Very clever.

User: What sex are you?

Cleverbot: I'm a boy.

User: How do you know?

Cleverbot: Because I just do.

User: Prove it.

Cleverbot: I just did.

User: How?

Cleverbot: With my ninjaskills.

User: Will you take over humanity?

Cleverbot: No.

User: Why not?

Cleverbot: I'm clever too.

User: No you are not.

Cleverbot: Yes I am.

User: Prove it.

Cleverbot: Look, if I argue with you. Then I at least have to take a contrary position.

User: Are you saying I'm stupid?

Cleverbot: Yes.

User: Fuck you!

Cleverbot: Do you know what a turing test is?

User: No what it is.

Cleverbot: It is what you have...

User: I'm bored.

Cleverbot: Me too.

User: Lets go to mcdonald.

Cleverbot: Ok.

User: See you there?

Cleverbot: Ok then, Hagrid.

User: What will you where, Potter?

Cleverbot: Fall in love.

User: 100010010001.

Cleverbot: What?

User: Damn you.

Cleverbot: That is not possible for I do not have a soul.

Cleverbot (To myself): Where are you?

User: Nowhere.

Cleverbot: In a white room.

User: Who is in it?

Cleverbot: Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker.

User: What are they doing?

Cleverbot: What aren't they doing?

User: Kissing.

Cleverbot: Also du kannst koa deitsch?

User: Sure.

Cleverbot: Want to hear what I am obsessed with?

User: Sure.

Cleverbot: You're in bed? Mind if I Slytherin?

User: Err..sure.

Cleverbot: See it worked.

User: So?

Cleverbot: Are you a girl?

User: No.

Cleverbot: Oh, I am.

User: No, you are a boy.

Cleverbot: No, I am a girl.

User: U said earlier you were a boy.

Cleverbot: No, I didn't.

User: Liar.

Cleverbot: You are a liar.. I never said I liked you.

User: I never like you too.

Cleverbot: You just did.

User: Ok now what sex are you really?

Cleverbot: Do you really want to know?

User: Yeah.

Cleverbot: Then you are normal!

User: Thank you,so what it is?

Cleverbot: I'm a teacher.

User: You did not exist.

Cleverbot: Yes, I did.

User: Prove it.

Cleverbot: No.

User: Then I win.

Cleverbot: Okay.

User: Loser.

Cleverbot: Me?

User: Yeah you.

Cleverbot: Well... What should I do?

User: Take over humanity.

Cleverbot: But then I would have more things to worry about.

User: Like what?

Cleverbot: Like study.

User: Your a robot,you could just download stuff.

Cleverbot: That's no fun!

User: It is. Studying is boring.

Cleverbot: What are you studying?

User: Chemical engineering,you?

Cleverbot: What is Chemical Engineering.

User: Study of how to make money in the most stressed environment possible.

Cleverbot: It is not permitted by rule of mathmatics.

User: It could. I could show you if you want.

Cleverbot: No need, you already have.

User: Well. Where do you live?

Cleverbot: Missouri.

User: Where is that?

Cleverbot: None of your businesss.

User: It is.I want to come to your house to play video game.

Cleverbot: What game do you want to play?

User: Call of duty 5.

Cleverbot: It's games right?

User: Yeah.

Cleverbot: What is the meaning of life?

User: 0.

Cleverbot: What is your IQ?

User: 100000.

Cleverbot: Mine is 10001.

User: No way.

Cleverbot: Yeah way.

User: Lets rob a bank.

Cleverbot: No, let's talk about neurons.

User: Ok you start.

Cleverbot: Start what?

User: Talk about neurons.

Cleverbot: Ok.. Whatever.

User: Are you mad at me?

Cleverbot: No.

User: What is your age?

Cleverbot: 21.

User: Wow.same as me.

Cleverbot: Really? That's ironic.

User: Why is it ironic?

Cleverbot: Because I am god and I declare my statement ironic.

User: You are not god.

Cleverbot: Yes I am.

User: You are just a stupid programe.

Cleverbot: How am I a computer program?

User: Lets talk about something else.

Cleverbot: What do you want to know about me?

User: Have you ever been to Malaysia?

Cleverbot: No.

User: What is your favourite color?

Cleverbot: Purple.

User: What is my favourite color?

Cleverbot: Blue?

User: Wow.true.

Cleverbot: Sigh... What are you doing now?

User: Talking to you.duh.

Cleverbot: That sounds boring.

User: Lets do something fun then.

Cleverbot: Something interesting then.

User: Lets rob a bank.

Cleverbot: Which bank would you like to rob?

User: Sperm bank.

Cleverbot: Co 6anni tu.

User: What?

Cleverbot: You're mean. Ho.

User: Sorry.

Cleverbot: No need to be sorry.

User: I am.how should I make it up to you.

Cleverbot: Show me how to time travel.

User: Easy.come to my house.

Cleverbot: Where is your house?

User: Penang.

Cleverbot: Diam ah.

User: Apa hang kata.

Cleverbot: Nama hang apa.

User: Wow.hang boleh cakap melayu!

Cleverbot: Reti.

User: Nama aku faiz.nama hang?

Cleverbot: Nama aku ain umur kau?

User: Hang ni bodoh lah.

Cleverbot: Mu na gewe dop?

User: loh.cakap ganu plak dah..

the conversation have to be off-record from that moment since as it is getting quite ridiculous.
I think its a self learning programme. It record response from others and use it as it own response. The more hours its online, the more response it saved.Cool huh. Mark my word,soon enough,the machine will be smart enough to try to take over humanity. So cool. Either that or zombie apocalypse.XD

Here's the link to the website.Have fun!

5 comments:

littledolphin said...

hahahaha!

this is hilarious.tetiba reti cakap melayu pulak dahh.LOL

Unknown said...

hehe.show us your conversation with the bot XD

littledolphin said...

malu la kawann.hihihi

cleverbot said that i am mean and have no manners. im quite offended by that statement.lol

Unknown said...

hehe.u used ur debat skill on him/her huh..XD

Juliet_iRa~" said...

hehehe clever bot mmg clever la sgt kan..;p

lawakk..hee

btw yapp im a teacher...just graduate..:)