Friday 27 April 2012

Who is this Adam Adli you all hate so much?

Well..As usual.I dig furthur information about him. Dig3..


Dec 2011
 The coming down of PM's flag
-lowered a flag with an image of the prime minister at the Umno headquarters at the Putra World Trade Centre (PWTC).
-At the time,he is fighting for student right and freedom
 -he recieve quite a popularity by that act
April 2012
Involvement in the Flat Kerinchi Insiden
-flat kerinchi is an old flat that was going to be demolished.
-34 out of hundreds families refuces to be relocate.
-DBKLoffers the families a new home worth between RM300,000 to RM400,000 plus some compensation around RM 7,300
-The 34 families refuce to come out after the involvement of Nurul Izzah Anwar.
-So the protes begin and Adam Adli is one of the protestant
Nowadays
You all know..the ptptn issue and the Bersih 3.0

Based on these quick research on his fb, blog and twitter I can see that he is just. He fight for what he believe and at first has some creative way of fighting his couse. Truthfully, Even though I dont give a rats about student right as I have better thing to do, but I couldn't help but respecting his method of lowering the flag. And of course, by that act, he became famous.

But as the time grows, I'm afraid popularity has grows over his head and his method become orthodox,old fashioned, and uneffective. This could be seen in his involvement in the FLat Kerinchi Insiden, not only he provide nothing positive to the flat (the flat has been demolished despite the protest), he was brought to the police station for fighting with the pro-demolition. And now, its just dissapointing. It is like he is just doing this to keep his popularity. Now, he's just becoming the common old fashioned, tongue twisting, lying politician. Malaysia need a new batch of new minds to replace those.We dont need more of them.

Well, who am I to criticize him. At least he's heard. As hated as he is, his message is heard by the public. Up to you all to decide whether its worthwile.
So for all you haters out there, what do you actually contribute to the society that enables you to criticize his mission? he's just fighting for his believe.no matter how riddiculous the believe is.

p/s : my mission is to get rid of my extra lemak in my tummy. Buncit is not sexy!

Refferences:-
https://twitter.com/#!/adamadli
http://adamophobia.blogspot.com/
http://dinmerican.wordpress.com/2011/12/25/adam-adli-poster-boy-of-a-new-malaysia/
http://www.malaysiakini.com/news/184781
http://riziqin.blogspot.com/2012/04/now-dbkl-mula-merobohkan-flat-kerinchi.html
http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/litee/malaysia/article/families-bid-final-farewell-to-kg-kerinchi-flats/

Keywords
Umno Pkr Pas PTPTN Dataran Merdeka Saya Mahu Tidur UPSI

9 comments:

Crazy Dolphin said...

Thank you for summarising this!

I was a big fan about politics/protest stuffs,but after spm the interest to know all of this fade due to all those 'ridiculous things' and i just stop being updated.

and then when the name adam adli pop up,i became so blur.

it's nice to be aware of these things.

good luck in getting rid of your extra lemak :p

Crazy Dolphin said...

i'm littledolphin btw,using an another account :)

Unknown said...

wow.you are legendary. 3 active blog at the same time. Thumps up!

littledolphin said...

i think the second one refers to my private blog.want to baca?;D

Tell me,so i can invite you if you want to :D

Unknown said...

I wan I wan. XD

Unknown said...

my email in mnfaiz_ir@yahoo.com =)

littledolphin said...

do check your email ,kawan ! heee :D

Juliet_iRa~" said...

huuu..

tak minat sgt politik ni..

all i know..make the student learn something from me..

Unknown said...

oh,u a teacher? cool ;)
I hate politics to. but I am forced to read it as who's in control of the goverment will affect my future and life.We all do.