Sunday 19 June 2011

anon haters- the upside?

I often heard people complain about anonymous haters. But actually, is there an upside of having them in your blog?

(pic from http://www.animegalleries.net)
Well, there are some upside.
First of all, you have haters when you contain qualities that the said people hate.
In other way, the haters acknowledge your existance.
There's a famous quote " It is better being talk bad by someone, rather than not being talked about at all by anyone"

Next, it will increase your page visit. (huhu..tamak)

Come to think of it. Haters can also be considered your faithfull reader. They read your entire post, understand it then,commented.
rather that some weird blog user who didn't read your post but leave comment like this:-

"ya2..I agree. Come visit my blog at Ireallydontcare.blogspot.com."

and sometimes, the link given is not even related to our topic.

To look at this situation as glass half full, consider haters comment thoroughly before you flip them off. You might find that what they commented are true.Consider them as your personal critics.

Hmm..this remind me of an old saying
"If you want to know a person, Ask his enemy"
It's true right.
It is hard to find friend that are willing to criticize.

I understand what I said above sound hypocrite. Me too are having problem with haters. Maybe not in blogging but in real life. I am effected so much by these haters that I became very depressed. But day by day, I learn how to handle them professionally.

In sum, It's up to you on how to respond. This is a glass half empty,half full situation.

p/s: I am patiently waiting for my first haters. Where are you??
p/p/s: Ireallydontcare.blogspot.com is real blog!..haha..

Posted By

2 comments:

Ariffah9 said...

here I am, da enemy!

haha.. but u're totally right. we can learn from our enemy.. ^^ uh.not can learn but must learn. ;)

Unknown said...

hehe..welcome haters no1.=p

true that. And sometimes,we gain energy from our enemy. And the other way around

Hei,this is the post you requested earlier. Sorry I took so long to finish it >.<

http://engineerinmaking.blogspot.com/2011/06/why-i-dont-like-talking.html