Friday 24 June 2011

My current addiction

t

Check out this game. It's awesome.
It is an arcade game (meaning your pocket will be less heavy once you play)
But the fun & experience you get,compensate it.

1. You just use your hand to control troop, not any console
2. It is a real time strategy, not turn based battle
3. The graffic & concept is nice

Here's a sample of the card
It's in chinese..haha
But because I like this game, I have to learn Chinese language
Read more about the game HERE

The machine are located in some of the arcade in famous shopping complex
In Penang,there's 1 in quensbay & Gurney.

Enjoy!

p/s: sorry I can only find philipines's review for the game. =p
p/p/s: let me know if you are interested to play too.Maybe we can trade card..hehe

6 comments:

Damn Nations said...

you do learn Chinese language because of this card? wow.. i never thought game could inspire someone.. XD

littledolphin said...

how do you learn chinese? o.o

just for this game? wow.

Unknown said...

(hehe..you guys are missing the main point here. I write this post to promote the game =p)

Shuk_Archie- The desire to win makes us do many things.hehe

Hana- well, at first I dont understand at all. But the after a while, I get used to the term.
Actually I only learn chinese word that is important for the game. Not the whole language.

iPai said...

wow .. we have 1 in malaysia n its located in Penang ? wow .. this is a gamre revolution.

then if someone start playing there, other people will have to wait like 1 hour for the next station ? uhuhu.

Have you go to check the machine ?

Unknown said...

There's more in other state.But I don't know where. In Penang, got 3. 1 in Qb,1 in gurney and 1 in sunway(seberang Perai).

Well, there's two option. You can fight computer (AI) or people. Each round had a time limit. 2 minute if I'm not mistaken. I don think you have to wait very long.

Yep, I played it sometimes. ( It is very expensive.So, can't play it regularly )

Unknown said...

oh ya.usually there's 4 machine operating simultaneously,so I dont think you have to wait long. But this game is quite popular now among student ( & worker), so it is better if you go play during the non-peak hour.