Thursday 16 June 2011

Place of inspiration for me

I am constantly afraid that one day, I will be out of idea on what to write >.<
We have our own way of finding inspiration
For me, I usually got my idea when I ride my motorcycle.

I usually have a fixed destination when I ride. Usually to work / campus.
My brain got bored because I will see the same view everytime.
So my brain compensate by thinking of new topic for me to write..hehe

Here, I listed some of the famous place of inspiration

1.Bathroom
2. Park
3. Office
4. While watching TV
thats not me
So,whats your place of inspiration?

2 comments:

littledolphin said...

me?

1)bathroom(same as you)

2)listening to music(the beat,lyrics and music video)

3)just simply in the middle of a crowd where i sit on a bench and observe the people around me :)

Ariffah9 said...

mcm no 3< hana.

tempat sunyi jugak.

tengok surrounding, pokok, bulan dll.

tengah emosi lagi banyak idea.haha