Friday 20 May 2011

Kisah "The Malay dilemma" aku

The Malay Dilemma is title of a book.Written by Dr Mahathir.
Just to be clear,I never write about politic here.I just want to write about a person. An incredible person that is.

I never like politics. So even in my teenage age, I barely know the politician in our country.Because I never read about them.

But then one day, I watch the documentary about him (aiyoo..I forget it's name.Nah here's the refference) . The documentary is so inspiring. Only on that day, I know why he is called "Dr" . (hehe..ya..I'm katak bawah tempurung). He come from an average family. He grew up to be the leader of Malaysia. In between that, the journey that he takes is not easy. You can easily find his autobiography in the internet.Just google it.

Do you know he was once an outcast because of his letter to Tunku Abdul Rahman. and his book. The Malay dilemma. It causes a big 'dilemma' at that time. As you might know, he published the book after the 13 May incident. It was dark time. The book was banned during Tunku Abdul Rahman times but it was unbanned when Tun Abdul Razak became the prime minister.In the book, Dr mahathir comented on the 13 May incident and explain why it happened.He also commented on the racial relationship in Malaysia.

I've been searching for the book ever since I know about it. But it seems that I'm a little too late. During Dr Mahathir's time, the book is widely published (ehem..it's his book). But after his time, I find it hard to find that book. I really want to read it.huhu..If anybody have a copy,please lend me.(giving you the pretty eye)

when asked about Dr Mahathir and Anwar,I frown.
I dont care about that. Look at what he has done to our country. If indeed he is guilty,then he is guilty.
Never underestimate the power of Power. It can blinded you.Look at the story of raja Thalout. He was once a good person of bani Israel. But he became "gila kuasa" when he was elected as King of Bani Israel.He is afraid to loose his position. Again google it. 

p/s- this post is at the request of ariffah9
(I dont know why but I like linking stuff..haha)


Refference
http://belajarbersamasaya.wordpress.com/my-man/tun-dr-mahathir-mohamad/
http://ibrahimbaba.wordpress.com/2008/06/15/surat-terbuka-mahathir-kepada-tunku-abdul-rahman-17-jun-1969/
http://ms.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunku_Abdul_Rahman
http://ms.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peristiwa_13_Mei

Posted By,

9 comments:

Ariffah9 said...

Wah, letak link siap. Arigato' :)

Buku Malaysian Maverick adala, my dad's.

Erm, sy tak suka politik di Malaysia ni. hehe

Unknown said...

あなたは歓迎されて

hehe..you and me both..

Unknown said...

oh ya.best tak buku Malaysian Maverick?

Ariffah9 said...

er, chinese tulisan?

that why i said ayah saya punya, mean saya tak baca. hehe

Unknown said...

japanese..translate lah kat google translate kalau nak tahu maksud

Ariffah9 said...

done!

"you are welcome"

minat japan?

Unknown said...

minat anime.I have a feeling you are a naruto's fan.right?..hehe

Ariffah9 said...

er,tau mana? dulu,skrg tak berapa.

Unknown said...

Just a hunch.=p